WELCOME :D


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

others

hey hooo bloggey..wah ga kerasa sekarang udah bulan agustus dan di list gue masih kosong. oh yeah I know it's first week in august. eh tapi kan keren ya nulis di tanggal 080809. ahaha apa deh ga jelas.
oke, berhubung ini posting ga jelas. jadi gue pengen isi dengan lirik lagu 'Song of The Week' -- kenapa gue sebut Song Of The Week? karena entah mengapa beberapa hari ini gue pasti dengerin lagu ini terus. and test2 psikologis gitu (dari FB) oke..oke?

first, ini dia tesnya..

TEN HOW'S:
How did you get one of your scars? scratching :D

How did you celebrate your last birthday? nothing special

How are you feeling at this moment? hungry :(

How did your night go last night? as usual

How did you do in high school? can have a many friends

How did you get the shirt you're wearing? i bought it

How often do you see ur best friend? as often as i can :)

How much money did you spend last month? So many

How old do you want to be when you get married? maybe 24 (?)

How old will you be at your next birthday? 16

NINE WHAT'S:
Your mothers name? Muanah

What did you do last weekend? watching Harry Potter 6 with my friends

What is the most important part of your life? i don't know

What would you rather be doing? sleep, online, iron undresses

What did you last cry over? forgot

What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? my friend beside me :)

What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other? no idea

What are you worried about? my homework and my exam :(

What did you have for breakfast? Pangsit

EIGHT HAVE YOU’S:
Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend? DEFINETELY YES

Have you ever had your heartbroken? yes. of course

Have you ever been out of the country? NOPE

Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? Definitely sure

Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? Yessss

Have you ever had sex on the beach? BIG NO NO

Have you ever dated someone younger than you? No

Have you ever read an entire book in one day? Yes :)
#
SEVEN WHO’S:
Who was the last person you saw? my brother

Who was the last person you texted? forgot

Who was the last person you hungout with? best friends. ima, dhesty and fatma :)

Who was the last person to call you? operator LOL

Who did you last hug? forgot

Who is the last person who texted you? dhesty

SIX WHERE’S:
Where does your best friend live? which one? Pamulang ya kan Ser :)

Where did you last go? school

Where did you last hang out? Blok M

Where do you go to school? 47 SHS :)

Where is your favorite place to be? anywhere

Where did you sleep last night? In my room pf course

FIVE DO’S/DOES:
Do you like someone right now? YES :)

Do you think anyone likes you? yesss

Do you ever wish you were someone else? i dont know

Do you know the muffin man? no.

Does the future scare you? sometimes

FOUR WHY’S:
Why are you best friends with your best friend(s)? Hah?

Why did you get a myspace? Yes. so many song :)

Why did your parents give you the name you have? tadinya (alm) kakek gue malah mau kasih nama MUNAWAROH (HAH? GILA!) utung bokap kasih nama jadi Mayani. yeeaa better than lah..

Why are you doing this survey? i don't understand. I can't understand english so good :(

THREE IF’S:
If you could have one super power what would it be?? super student LOL

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? Yes. to make a better my life

If u were stranded on a deserted island & could bring 1 thing what would you bring? perahu pesiar, biar bisa balik :)

TWO WOULD-YOU-EVER’S:
Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you? yes, I hope.

Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? Maybe

ONE LAST QUESTION
Are you happy with your life right now? Maybe Yes, Maybe No..

second, song of the week. here there are..

When You Love Someone
by : EndahNRhesa


I love you but it’s not so easy to make you here with me
I wanna touch and hold you forever but you’re still in my dream
And I can’t stand to wait your love is coming to my life
But I still have a time to break a silence

Reff
When you love someone just be brave to say
That you want him to be with you
When you hold your love don’t ever let him go
Or you will loose your chance to make your dream come true


I used to hide and watch you from a distance
And I knew you realized
I was looking for a time to get closer
At least to say “Hello”
And I can’t stand to wait ‘till night is coming to my life


When you love someone just be brave to say
That you want him to be with you
When you hold your love don’t ever let him go
Or you will loose your chance to make your dream come true


I never thought that Im so strong
I stuck on you and wait so long
But when love comes it can’t be wrong
Don’t ever give up, just try and try to get what you want
Cause love will find the way


When you love someone just be brave to say
That you want him to be with you
When you hold your love don’t ever let him go
Or you will loose your chance to make your dream come true

and

Never Say Never
by : The Fray

Some things we don't talk about

better do without

and just hold a smile

falling in and out of love

a scene their proud of

together all the while



You can never say never while we don't know it

time and time again

younger now then we were before

dont let me go, dont let me go, dont let me go

dont let me go, dont let me go, dont let me go



Picture you're the queen of everything

as far as the eye can see

under your command

I will be your guardian from all that's coming down

steady your hand



You can never say never while we don't know it

time time and time again

younger now then we were before

dont let me go, dont let me go, dont let me go

dont let me go, dont let me go, dont let me go.



We're falling apart,

we're coming together,

again and again

we're crawling apart,

but we're falling together,

falling together

together again


don't let me go, don't let me go, don't let me go. (oh oh oh)

don't let me go, don't let me go, don't let me go. (ohhhh ohhh)

don't let me go, don't let me go, don't let me go. (ohhh ohhh)

don't let me go, don't let me go, don't let me go.(ohohhohhh)

and then..
Maaf (Tak Sempurna)
by : Ecoutez

saat kau katakan apa yang kau rasa dalam hatimu padaku
dan kujawab rasa cintamu yang dalam dengan senyuman di bibirku
semua indah, serasa dalam mimpi
dan hari pun silih berganti menguji cintaku kepadamu
tlah kuberi semua rasa cinta serta hatiku padamu
namun kau slalu menuntutku lebih
hingga ku tak tahu harus apa lagi

reff:
maafkan aku yang tak sempurna
sampai kapan pun itu aku tetap begini
ku hanya ingin tuk selalu menjadi
yang terbaik untukmu

huuuu, tak sempurna, tak sempurna
huuuu, tak sempurna, tak sempurna

seandainya ku dapat menjadi seorang seperti yang kau inginkan
hingga tak tergantikan cintaku dengan cinta yang lainnya
karena kau slalu menuntutku lebih
sampai ku tak tahu harus apa lagi

tak sempurna, tak sempurna, nanananananana
oooooh, tak sempurna, tak sempurna
dididididadadadida, tak sempurna, tak sempurna
dududududududu, tak sempurna, tak sempurna

tak sempurna, tak sempurna
tak sempurna, tak sempurna


nah. cukup sekian postingan kali ini.

ga jelas banget kan? ahaha maap saya sedang boring sangat..

No comments:

Post a Comment